How Our CSA Works
Subscribe to our CSA:
Our Bay Area CSA is year round so you can join at anytime throughout the year to receive a box of delicious seasonal organic fruit.
When you Join Us you will:
1. Select the box size that works best for you. We offer four different box sizes with our most popular sizes being the single share box and the mini share box.
2. Select the delivery frequency and payment schedule that works best for you. Most pick-up sites have weekly and bi-weekly delivery options. We offer two payment options - Recurring Payment which is a pay as you go option and Sustaining Member option where you pay for 6 months of deliveries in advance and receive a discount on your CSA subscription.
3. Select your pick-up location. We deliver to over 50 locations throughout the Bay Area. See a list of our pick-up locations here.
4. Proceed to check out. Here you can also add-on products to your subscription like pasture raised organic eggs, extra virgin organic olive oil, pasta, sun dried fruit, baked goods, granola and more. Many of our products are available as a one time add-on or on a recurring delivery schedule of your choice - either weekly, bi-weekly or monthly.
5. You will receive an email welcoming you to our CSA. This email has lots of important new member information, so please read it! You will receive another email inviting you to create your log-in account. Once you’ve created your login account, you will be able to add-on items to your delivery, place delivery holds, change your pick-up location, update your credit card information, view your order history and more through your CSA member dashboard accessible through the homepage of this site.
Pick Up Your Item(s)
If you created a log-in account, you will receive an automated delivery reminder via email or text the morning of your delivery. There will be a link in this email with your pick-up address. Head to your pick-up spot during your site’s designated pick-up hours to retrieve your item(s). Remember to follow the pick-up guidelines outlined in your delivery reminder email and your welcome email!
All CSA members receive a robust newsletter in their box which includes news from the farm and kitchen, a list and descriptions of the varieties included in your box, and seasonal recipes. Each week’s newsletter is also available on our blog.
Your CSA membership includes invitations to on-farm family friendly events in summer, fall, and weather permitting, spring. Come and see us!