Recipe: Apricot Salsa
Recipe from CSA Member Aaron Senter
Apricot season is upon us and this salsa is a unique way to enjoy a summer favorite. Eat with chips or enjoy on fish tacos!
- 4 Apricots diced
- 1-3 roasted jalapenos (depending on how spicy you like it)
- half small red onion diced
- 1inch peeled ginger grated on micro plane
- 3 cloves garlic grated on mico plane
- juice of 2 limes
- salt to taste
- brown sugar (1 tsp)
- Cut up apricots and onion
- Roast jalapenos over open flame until skin is blistered. Place in a sealed container to steam for a few minutes then peel, de-seed and dice.
- Grate garlic and ginger
- Juice lime
- Mix above with sugar.
- Add salt to taste