Recipe: Grilled Apricots with Brie, Prosciutto and Honey
Via Recipe Runner
- 5 apricots, halved
- 4 slices of prosciutto cut into thirds and rolled up into cylinders
- 10 small wedges of brie cheese (approximately 2 ounces), room temperature
- Honey for drizzling on top
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Brush the cut side of the halved apricots with a little oil or spray with cooking spray.
- Place the apricots cut side down on the grill and grill for several minutes or until slightly softened and grill marks are present.
- Place the apricots on a serving plate and immediately top with a slice of brie and rolled up piece of prosciutto.
- Drizzle the apricots with honey and serve.